Skip to main content

New Beginnings

A few nights ago I got a message from my soon to be ex-husband that he wants to agree to have a mutual divorce. To tell you the honest truth deep down I was really hoping and praying for this agreement for more than 4 years but somehow I felt like this is not actually what I wanted. I wanted him to fight for our marriage to actually make an effort to save the marriage but unfortunately, this is and was never the case with him. Since that night I decided that I need to start living my life without expecting anything from anyone.

I was always the type of person that would lookout for the person. I would never utter a single word about my feelings or what I wanted but yes people, I now have decided enough is enough and do what I want.

This has now led me to start writing my blog.

Fortunately, we never had any kids and for this, I am grateful. Imagine growing up with a father/husband that has no respect for himself, his wife, his pets, or his family. He was the type of man that would only look out for himself and what he can gain out of the situation.....A selfish human being!

Popular posts from this blog

Life as we know it

In February 2015 we received the devastating news that my Dad had Stage 4 colon cancer and in April 2015 my brother was diagnosed with Stage 4 prostate cancer. Dad sadly passed away in December 2015 followed by my brother in March 2016 😭. It was only myself and Mom that was left. We were devastated and not knowing how we would carry on without them. I must say that I get my strength from my Mom, she is such an amazing and strong woman 💖 and I am so proud to be called her daughter. We, unfortunately, buried both of them on our own as my husband (the only son-in-law) didn't feel the need to be present during the burial periods. So you can see why I feel that he is a selfish, inconsiderate man (I could use stronger words but let's leave it at that). Not too long ago he lost his Mom and I was present for the funeral as a wife and just before Christmas 2020, he lost his Father. Due to the Covid pandemic, I was not present for the funeral.